A toaster oven is a small home appliance that is usually used for cooking or toasting small items such as bread, nuts and baked potatoes. Besides a regular toaster, there are three other types of toast ovens that are available in the market. Each of these toasters has its designated mode of use and functionality. These toasters include:
Basic cooking: which cooks a wider variety of foods than the regular toaster. This toaster is an improvement of a regular toaster.
Convection cooking: they cook food at lower temperatures and faster than the regular toasters.
Rotisserie cooking: above the regular functions of the toaster oven, this toaster can cook meat.
It is important to get the best of all toaster oven in the market. However, there are some factors that should be put into consideration when getting one.
1. The Toaster oven size.Based on whether your kitchen is spacious and what you want to cook, it is important to consider and external and the internal dimensions of the toaster oven.
2. Cooking functions.A normal toaster will bake, toast and broil. Depending on what you want to use the oven for it is important to take the one that gives the best of its functionality.
3. Optional and control features.A toaster that is easy to control and has added optional features should the best to get.
4. Appearance.A pretty toaster oven that matches your decor should be considered though could be a little bit expensive.
5. The price of the Toaster Oven.Based on what you are willing to spend for the toaster.
Applications of Toast Ovens:
1. Warming left-overs.
2. Defrosting ingredients that are frozen.
3. Roasting meat.
4, Toasting nuts.
5. Melting cheese.
6. Warming plates before you serve.
Toaster Oven Vs Conventional Oven:
Toaster ovens are smaller than the conventional ones.
Toasters ovens heat up quickly and that takes less time to bake than the conventional ovens.
In toaster ovens, heats circulate in the entire chamber using a fan while the conventional one has a heating element at the base.
Best Toaster Ovens:
1. Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven.
The toaster goes for around $600 in the market.It takes a short time to prepare food.
2. KitchenAid Convection Countertop
This toaster goes for around $220. It can prepare pizza, roast chicken and broil a different kind of dishes.
3. Oster Large Capacity Countertop
Goes for around $ 80 in the market. Six slices of bread can be toasted at the same time, also a whole chicken can be roasted.
Toaster ovens are available in the online market such as Amazon and Walmart and can be shipped into your country for delivery. They are also available in major home appliances shops around your home. For more info please visit this website Rookiekitchen.com